Northwest Scale RC

Site Announcements

Attention....... attention...... I am in the process of revamping the page. So hang on tight and all will be informed, in due time!!

:worthless:

It is currently Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:52 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 9:00 am 
Supporting Member.
Supporting Member.

Email at chris@rogueelementcomponents.com

There are about 90 sets of these things ready now......... Always limited supply when made. Super scale with awesome detail.

PREFACE: These are 1.9-inch versions of our recently released 1.55 wheels, so all pics are the same! Hey, I'm laz...I mean, busy! Also, no pics of 'Solid' wheels, or link- Email me or add a Paypal note if that's your choice.

So, our latest item is out: 'Super-Scale' 1.9" Alloy 4WD Wheels! Yes, I just did some wheels, but the response when people got these in hand was my best yet (Google 'em), so I'm doing ONE batch, ever, of 1.9"s. No effort spared to make these as real as humanly possible. The 20 degree angle on the faces. Separate, self-centering faceplates. SS Acorn-Head bolts. Engraved axle nuts. Honestly, these are my favorite product release thus far, and are STRICTLY LIMITED to ONLY 90 sets! They'll ship end January or so, right when you'll need a treat for yourself after all the Holiday madness- Perfect!

These are solid 6061-T6 Billet, 12 mm. Hex drive, Zero Offset. Outer Dia: 2.125" Bead : 1.9" Thickness: .1.0" They accept any 1.9" tyre, of which there are many, of all sizes and treads. Prototype units are shown with 3 different sizes (Tyres not included.)

These really are the ultimate 1.9" scale wheel available, and not everybody can get 'em once they're sold out, unlike other wheels! There are THREE styles, '10-hole', '8-Slot' , and Solid (Not shown.) With tyre options, these can go on any 4WD rally car, truck, maybe SCT? and will make it more scale than any other single thing you can do. Once these are in your hand, you'll get it-I've said before, and my customers for the 1.55's agree, that pics don't do these justice.

I am offering these for an incredible deal, you will agree they're worth more or I'll buy 'em back! (Unused, Ha!) So,for the price, wise chaps will buy extras as you will be able to use on future builds or make $ on 'em in the very near future- A lot of guys are gonna miss out. Since these are limited to 90 sets, cutoff date is not the only consideration and I just sold over 90 sets in 1.55, which is not as popular as 1.9, so.....

Here's the thing- I love my cars. A lot. When you buy from me, you're buying very rare, low-number, quality pieces that I made for myself 1st and I only like the best. They reflect my passion, and it shows according to many satisfied customer Emails.

Profile Send private message  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 1:03 pm 

You............

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 8:25 pm 
Larry the Scaler Guy
Larry the Scaler Guy

no pictures... WTF

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 8:27 pm 
Supporting Member.
Supporting Member.